By Brandice Wilson
8. Minor—It’s the new Junior.
7. Ocean; Origin: Greek; Meaning: Sea; Note: Duh.
6. Okapi; Origin: African; Meaning: Animal with Long Neck; Note: Okapis are my favorite animals too, but geez.
5. October—Just one month away from November.
3. Myrtle—Haven’t we outgrown this name yet?
2. Moon; Origin: American; Meaning: From the Moon; Note: Thanks for that explanation.
1. Moon-Unit—Literally died laughing. I did. Sadly, because of this laughter-induced death, you will not be getting P-Z. However, have no fear; in my next life I will be acting as a baby-naming consultant.