By Brandice Wilson
10. Mahogany; Origin: English; Meaning: Dark Red Wood; Prediction: I bet she will be a natural blonde.
9. March—We have been over this. November is just the superior choice.
7. Memo; Origin: Latin; Meaning: Note to Remember; Guaranteed: Sure to be voted Secretary in junior high.
6. Mimosa—Named after Momma’s favorite drink.
5. Midnight; Origin: American; Meaning: 12:00 AM; Insight: Someone doesn’t know how to fill out a birth certificate; Note: American parents come up with the worst names. Really, you guys make this easy for me.
4. Messiah—That’s a little too much pressure, don’t you think?
3. Merlyn; Origin: Welsh; Meaning: Female form of Merlin; Note: Sounds kind of kinky.
2. Maxim—It may mean “greatest” in Russian, but it screams “I want to grow up to be a dominatrix Daddy!”
1. Maryjane—Yeah… this is just sad.